Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Menu Plan 5-2-10

Sunday: Grilled Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin, Baked Mac N Cheese, Corn and Watermelon
Monday: Spicy BBQ Chicken Quesadillas with ranch dip and veggies
Tuesday: Hamburger Soup
Wednesday: Chili Billies (a childhood favorite that I haven't made in a loooong time)
Thursday: Slow Cooker Chili Verde with tortillas and beans
Friday: Baked Tilapia, Sticky rice, Salad
Saturday: My Birthday Dinner!!!!
Snack: Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins

2 comments:

Sarah @ Sugar Bananas said...

Mmm yummy menu - Happy Birthday to you :)

~Sarah

Stylist A said...

Hi Kristin!

Your menu plan looks great. I should really try planning my dinners out in advance. I've been so out of my cooking spirit. :/ Happy early birthday!!! :)

by the way, to answer the question about what park I was at. It is the Regional Park in Laguna Niguel :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!